Grilled Chicken and Romaine with Caper Dressing
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 3 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts (about 1 3/4 pounds)
- 2 hearts of romaine lettuce, halved lengthwise, core left intact
- Shaved Manchego or Parmesan cheese
Preheat barbecue (medium-high heat). Puree vinegar and next 4 ingredients in small processor until almost smooth. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper. Combine chicken and 1/4 cup dressing in medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes. Place romaine, cut side up, on baking sheet. Drizzle with 1/4 cup dressing; turn to coat. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side. Transfer to plate. Grill romaine until charred and slightly wilted on all sides, about 2 minutes.
Transfer 1 chicken breast and 1 romaine spear to each of 4 plates. Drizzle chicken with remaining dressing, sprinkle generously with cheese, and serve.